As entropicon is my creative alter-ego I thought I should take a moment or two to review where I am with my creative ideas / projects and commissions. Let’s also see if this can become a more regular occurrence too.
My creativity is currently defined in the following roles:
- Have been using Cubase regularly and have been reinstalling instruments and soundbanks due to fatal windows crash
- Have now got a list of 20 songs that I want to record to release standard
- Manage to put a couple of ideas into yWriter
- Cleared out the bedroom to enable a calmer atmosphere to use the little laptop to type away
- Got two new writing commissions
- Cleared the art cupboard so all materials are in the right place
- Recently changed the theme of !maginality
Something this post is showing me is that I am still not listing what I need to do and therefore what I have done properly. However, I am quite pleased with what I have done recently.
Entropy has been fought and overcome this week.